Sunday, August 18, 2013

Intoduction to 'Sage Speaks of Life'

     This is a new blog I created, to talk about the radical ideas I believe.  Reader beware.  This blog is not for the faint of heart.
     Some of my views about where we really came from, and where we really go when we die, are not traditional to any religion.
     I do not apologize if my ideas are not in line with Meher Baba or Christianity.  I do not apologize either, if I sound like an atheist.  I believe in a Course in Miracles, in which God is everything, and this gives me faith and hope.
     I also believe in the higher self, the one we say Namaste to, 'my higher self gives salutations to yours.'  I believe in oneness, collective consciousness, and along the lines of the new humanity blog I also write, the belief system that a raising of consciousness to love and compassion, raises the consciousness collectively.
     Look back at how people were treated, certain groups of people, and how in some ways we have uplifted ourselves for the most part, with the exception of some crazy skin heads.  I believe this is due to the collective raising of consciousness. 
     I believe that consciousness is all that is, from the insect to the human being.  I believe that a fetus comes from nothing, and as it grows, there is consciousness, and as it grows extremities and fingers, even sucks its thumb, or if a twin, interacts, this consciousness gets higher, developing into a little human being.
     We all have a choice, love or not love.  Our entire life is a choice.  I think life means nothing, but one must live life as though it meant something, because even if we die and go back to nothing, what if there is a higher power to answer to?  What then?  What if there is a judgment day, where love and kindness vs. cruelty or stealing, and it makes a difference?  Hurting people hurt people, but mean people also hurt people, and I believe karma takes care of it all in the end.  You need do anything, but do your best and enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment